About meBackground in Cognitive Science and History of Art from the University of Michigan. Behavioral science enthusiast working towards sustainable solutions to environmental challenges. Working with the world's first Center for Behavior and the Environment at Rare. Excited about where Art, Climate Change and Psychology intersect.
- Reason for joining
- I'd love to connect with and meet local environmentalists. We gotta give each other some good energy to keep up our fight!
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Water management
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Energizing, healing, grounding