About meI am a Michigan transplant to DC who moved to the area in 2014. Love more challenging and difficult hikes, and would love to meet people who are looking for similar challenges in the area! In the past year I've been lucky to hike Old Rag Mountain in VA, Machu Picchu in Peru, and the Sierra Nevadas in Southern Spain.
- Reason for joining
- I've been living in the DC area for a few years, and recently started getting out of the city to hike. Looking to meet more like-minded people!
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- The Amazon
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Rock Creek Park
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Great spots to hike in the DC area
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Fun Challenging Relaxing