About meHey there! I just moved to DC at the beginning of January. I run a small outdoor apparel company called Eastwoods that incorporates Native/Indigenous designs in our gear (I'm a member of the Shinnecock Nation) , a really cool patch company called Today's Merit and I also work for the National Congress of American Indians. I'm an avid hiker, camper, backpacker, mountain biker, and love dancing.
Industry SegmentOutdoor Athlete
- Reason for joining
- Looking to connect with outdoor events and peeps
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Trail Running and Mountain Biking
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Maine, Zimbabwe and Costa Rica
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Hitting the trails in Boulder
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Local outdoor events
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Authentic, sustainable, healthy