About meI visited my first National Parks (Yellowstone and Grand Teton) in 2010, and have made it my mission to get to all 62 (currently at 25 and counting). Living in the urban jungle that is NYC, I have discovered that the key to maintaining my sanity is to escape the city when I can and find my center again in nature. I'm a public school teacher from September to June, and both a US and world traveler whenever I have the time.
Industry SegmentUrban Explorer
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I'm looking to meet new people with whom I share an interest in the outdoors
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- To the top of Kilimanjaro
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Walking on the beach at sunrise
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Car-free adventures
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Quiet, beauty, adventure