1 | Following 1 | Event
About meI have a goal to hike A LOT this year.
My backpacking idea as the days get longer, if anyone is interested, is for "Friday Night Hikes." Pack and prepare to leave from work Friday afternoon, arrive at the trailhead and hike on Friday evening, stopping to watch the sunset if it is available. Maybe wake up early and see the sunrise, chill and hike out on Saturday and drive home. It is a backpacking adventure that leaves half of the weekend still functional. I find that people are hard-pressed to spend the entire weekend backpacking. Just a thought and let me know if you're interested.
Industry SegmentCasual Enthusiast
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Rock Climbing, then Backpacking
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- The Enchantments and the PCT
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Teanaway, Navaho Pass
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Traveling in snow, alpine hikes
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Beauty, Awe, Conservation