1 | Event
About meI’m an Antarctic/marine biologist turned science filmmaker, originally from the Seattle area. Grew up skiing, hiking, and camping. Also enjoy the ocean. Have spent a year of my life living/working on tall ships. Spent 7 years living in Montana. Miss floating the rivers and easy access to the outdoors. Love frozen places. Have spent two field seasons in Antarctica and a summer exploring Alaskan glaciers. Also an avid horseback rider.
Industry SegmentCasual Enthusiast
- Reason for joining
- Looking to meet more outdoorsy like minded people and get outside
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Horseback riding but really anything outdoors
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Antarctica from an ice breaker and traveling around Iceland in summer
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- To be determined
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Nature, quiet, smell