About meAn eschewer of the status quo, Izzy is a Mappy Hour vet who has recently decided to follow his own American dream and pursue his true passions: photography and exploring the great outdoors. The self-proclaimed "Bronx Nomad," Izzy is equally comfortable navigating the concrete jungle as he is the wilderness of the forest, while capturing the essence of it all through his lens. And he's perfectly happy picking up all the primitive backcountry skills he can along the way.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Backpacking through the wilderness
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Australia/NZ, Asia, and literally everywhere else
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Backpacking through the Catskills
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Being a digital nomad
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Secluded nature immersion