1 | Follower 2 | Events
About meI am currently a AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow placed at the US Fish & Wildlife Service in International Affairs. My PhD is in environmental science & public policy where my research focused on evaluating effective climate change communication techniques. I'm interested in a variety of environmental issues, but I have mostly focused on climate change impacts and policy, wildlife conservation, ocean conservation, and public lands preservation.
- Reason for joining
- Connect and network with local environmentalists and outdoor enthusiasts.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- New Zealand
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- exploring Rock Creek Park