About meRock Climber, snowboarder, & year-round hiking enthusiast. Lover of Cleveland & all of its metroparks. I whitewater kayak (class III or smaller). I also like kayaking on rapid-less waters. I am a novice at XC skiing. I've got my own cross country skis & boots, but not many people to go with. I practice for outdoor rock climbing at Cleveland Rock Gym where I have a membership. I try to do the Cleveland Critical Mass bike ride every month. Being outside makes me happy.
- Reason for joining
- I would love to meet more outdoor enthusiasts around Cleveland and learn more about what else Cleveland has to offer
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Rock climbing, snowboarding, hiking, & kayaking
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Alberta Canada
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Cuyahoga Valley National park, Brecksville reservation, frozen Lake Eerie
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Backpacking, cross country skiing, other people in Cleveland who want to play outside
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- It's my drug.