About meHiya! Currently, I’m pursuing a master’s in applied anthropology and am working within the service design space. When I’m not buckled down with school, you can find me traipsing around outside, mostly hiking and foraging. I’ve spent the better part of the past ten years bouncing in and out of Detroit, using it as a home base for adventure. It’s a lovely spot to be, but I’m always game to go play outside!
- Reason for joining
- It’s about time! I love the outdoors and love the city and could use some more pals who are passionate about both.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Currently scheming about the JMT, the Chilean Andes, and Scotland
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Belle Isle
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Road biking, trail running, surfing
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Tbh three words isn’t enough but- plants, friends, sunshine