3 | Events
About meI'm a young-ish, though not very young, professional living and working in DC and traveling as many places as I can. I like running in interesting places, and climbing at Earth Treks - working on getting better at that. I am happiest when outside with a good hat on! I am more afraid of moose than bears.
When not doing mappy hour related activities, I like cooking, reading, and binging on low-quality british murder mysteries. I am trying to learn more about photography and be involved in policy issues in a committed way that doesn't destroy my blood pressure.
Industry SegmentCasual Enthusiast
- Reason for joining
- it would be good to have more outdoor adventure buddies in DC
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Voyageurs NP
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Potomac Heritage Trail - metro accessible adventure!
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Backpacking, Outdoor Climbing
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Nature is Wild!