About meI may be old and fat, but at least I'm slow. That's me.
I relish riding two wheeled human powered machines, but I truly love Mountain Biking the most. Road Rides, Gravel Rides, Commuting, Social Rides, Charity Rides, late night bar hopping fun times on two wheels. I'm there.
I often talk about how when we were kids and we got our first bikes, the world really opened up to us. We were the masters of our own destiny for a few hours with friends. Great adventures!
Then we hit high school, get a car, some go on to higher education, jobs, family...and we kind of forget about those wonderful hours or days powering our own adventures.
Then as an adult...for me it was around my 30th birthday, we get a proper bicycle. Mountain Bike, Road Bike, whatever. We are catapulted back into that great sense of self powered adventure all over again!
So many miles...so many smiles.
Industry SegmentOutdoor Athlete
- Reason for joining
- I love doing things outdoors with friends.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Mountain Biking
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Anytime, anywhere I'm on a self powered two wheeled adventure. Especially with friends.
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Smiles with Friends