1 | Follower 2 | Events
About meCurrent social work grad student at UIC. Love backpacking trips and walking around the city, and looking forward to spending as much time outside as possible this summer during my two month break from school. Hiked the Colorado Trail last summer and planning on walking the Chicago Outerbelt this summer. #homosthathike
- Reason for joining
- I would love to meet others to explore areas around Chicago. Always up for making backpacking friends.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Hiking Chicago's Outerbelt is next on my list. Hoping to walk the Great Divide Trail as my next longer trail.
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- A local favorite is taking the North Branch Trail from Chicago up to the Botanical Gardens. Also getting out to the Des Plaines River Trail.....anyone want to walk it to Wisconsin?
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Using topographical maps for navigation