About me25 year old from southeast MA now residing in Nashua, NH to be closer to the mountains. I'm a graphic designer in the greater Boston area but spend most of my free time outdoors. I also like to travel, go to concerts, and read.
Highlights~ hiked Yosemite falls, explored Icelandic lava tubes, followed by a mother and baby moose on Mount Washington, watched the sunrise from three summits, ice climbed, hiked 19/48 4000 footers, camped under the stars in Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, New Mexico, California, Colorado, Tennessee, Maine, Nebraska, and New Hampshire
Looking for people in the area to connect and hike with!
Industry SegmentOutdoor Athlete
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I believe passion for enjoying nature is a beautiful connector between people.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Mountains! Pacific Northwest, Banff NP, Patagonia, Swiss Alps, 14ers of Colorado
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- 4000 footers of the White Mountains
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Backpacking,Thru-hiking, preserving the land/trails
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Meditative, Rewarding, Beautiful