About meI have been on outdoor adventures since I was a kid, I can now boast that I have lived or been in 20 countries, from Argentina to Alaska. I ride mortorcycles to snowboards and now like to pay it forwards. A professional snowboard coach for 18 years I know venture into the backcountry and have been learning more skills to support this from ropes and climbing to simulated rescues. I am stoked to pay forward what i have learnt and even more so to learn from others. Theres just so much to see and do.
2 | Events
Industry SegmentRugged Outdoorsperson
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because it would allow me to network to meet people and open up more adventures
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Snowboard combined with moutaineering
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Lakes or mountains... but on a board
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Climbing, ropes, surfing & mountain bikes
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- no cell phones!