About meAs a veteran adventurer, I am looking for fellow adventurers to travel to the corners of the world.
I've grown up in the woods and have made advocacy my livelihood.
My adventuring does not stop at the mountaintop and the wooded lots, as I find myself fishing in the summers, hunting through the fall and sliding down a ski slope come winter.
I'm always up for a great adventure and sharing beers when we return.
Feel free to reach out!
Industry SegmentRugged Outdoorsperson
- Reason for joining
- As a veteran adventurer, I am looking for new adventures and people to go on those adventures with!
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Skiing, Backpacking, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, do I have to pick one?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Booming down the hills in Fraser, CO; Kayaking great slave lake in The Northwest Territories; Hiking the loop in Patagonia; Catching trout in the Kamchatka Peninsula; Chasing Ducks in Mexico; and sleeping on top of Fjord in Norway are on my list for 2018.
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- The Shenandoah. From the river of glass clear water watching fish pass below the canoe, to the rolling foothills of the Valley I love getting lost in the Shenandoah Valley.
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Everything. Advocacy campaigns currently underway or being planned. Sharpening my own skills as an outdoorsmen. Learning about application processes for hard to get to hikes. And perfecting the skill of planning a trip for a group of great friends.
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Passion, Freedom, Home. Passion for getting back there. Freedom from the worries of my other life. Home to those memories I make with my with and my family.