About meI have been a volunteer with ICO since January of 2017, and became chair in 2018. I am very passionate about ICO's mission, and believes it is important for everyone to have access to the outdoors. I grew up in the Chicago suburbs, and have lived in Madison, WI, Salt Lake City, UT, and Boulder, CO before coming back home to Chicago 2 years ago. Some of my favorite outdoor experiences include backpacking Glacier National Park, ice climbing a glacier in Alaska, encountering a moose on Isle Royale National Park, completing 14ers in Colorado, hiking the deserts of Southern Utah, and van camping across New Zealand. Paul spends his free time training for triathlons, paddling on his SUP, planning his next outdoors trip, and trying to tame his dog, Biscuit.
Industry SegmentOutdoor Athlete
- Reason for joining
- I would like to connect with other outdoor enthusiasts.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Iceland, the AT, the PCT
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- SUP at Skokie Lagoons or the pond near Lincoln Park Zoo.