About meBorn and raised in Cleveland. Retired from the Navy after 12 years active and 9 in the reserves. I'm a board member of the Buckeye Trail Association. I completed the entire 1,400+ mile Buckeye Trail over a period of 8 years. I'm now working on hiking the NCT in PA.
Industry SegmentCasual Enthusiast
- Reason for joining
- I'm a board member of the Buckeye Trail Association and Chairman of the Local BTA Chapter.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Thru hike the North Country Trail
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Emma "Grandma" Gatewood Solstice (EGGS) Challenge - Burr Oak State Park
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Mind, Body, Soul