1 | Event
About meI am an avid hiker and backpacker that has been hiking my entire life. I have done the AT end to end (1986), Long Trail end to end, have done all the NH 48 and working on completing my Adk 46 with only a few to go. Harriman is my go to as I can connect the entire park by train or bus from NYC. I have done every trail in Harriman and now find myself bushwhacking most areas. Met my wife 27 years ago when doing a loop solo from Suffern up to Pine Meadow Lake. She was having lunch where I decided to jump in for a swim. We were married on Mount Washington. I hiked to my wedding with a group of close friends. Have 3 kids all named after the AT. Yes hiking is truly the main part our lives. You can always find me somewhere in the mountains in my free time : )
Industry SegmentAdrenaline Junkie
- Reason for joining
- AT thru Hiker class of 86
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Canadian Rockies
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Hiking Harriman
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Backcountry orientation ( not getting lost off trail : )
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Heaven on earth