About meI love silly adventures and hiking ultra marathons. I enjoy pretending to run, although I am more of a slow jogger than a runner. My main goal for spring 2018 is to finish in under 3 hours at the Boston marathon. I am part of the Montgomery County Road Runners Club. I would love to do the Trans Am Bike Race, but it won't happen this year. I am a member of the Washington Area Bicycling Association. I own and know how to use big wall climbing gear and ice climbing gear, but sadly I don't get out much at all. I have spent a fair amount of time sea kayaking on the Chesapeake Bay.
1 | Event
- Reason for joining
- Get outdoors more.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Trail running.
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Rock climbing at Carderock.
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Inspiration, Beauty, Freedom