About meMy wife and I moved to Brooklyn in 2013. We've camped in many places up and down the Eastern corridor. We also own a cute teardrop trailer handbuilt by my father-in-law that is crying out for adventures.
Industry SegmentCasual Enthusiast
- Reason for joining
- Looking to find more opportunities to get outside and meet NYC neighbors
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Camping and hiking, outdoor cooking and swimming holes.
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Open seas or national parks, everywhere and anywhere.
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- So far, most local is Bear Mountain. Not so local is Mount Lafayette and AMC Greenleaf Hut.
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Outdoors leadership to take people on excursions safely. Volunteer opportunities.