Full datetime event:
StartFriday, September 16, 2022 3:00 pm
EndSunday, September 18, 2022 11:00 am
Address: S91W39091 WI-59, Eagle, WI 53119
Cool weather, crispy leaves, and car camping. A perfect trio!
We're meeting up at the group campground for a weekend in the Northwoods – day hiking, hanging out by the bonfire, sipping whiskey, and sleeping under the stars. We've taken care of the campsite reservation – you just have to show up for the fun.
We'll also enjoy sipping award-winning whiskey, courtesy of our amazing sponsor Stillhouse.
What we'll provide:
- Campsite reservation (Group site)
- Shared camp stove
- Community shelter for hangouts
- Fun times and new friends
- Whiskey tasting and beers
What you'll need:
- Transportation to + from the campground (from Chicago)
- Bring your own: Food, tent, and camping gear
- Hiking and outdoor attire
- Money for parking pass (or) Wisconsin parks pass (for overnight car fee)
- Camp mug – for a special Stillhouse whiskey tasting
- Friday, Sept 16 – Arrive at Kettle Moraine - Southern Unit campground (after 3pm)
- Sat, Sept 17 – Hike, hangout, enjoy camp
- Sun, Sept 18 – Head home (11am)
Any questions? Reach out to MH Chicago chapter lead: Erica Zazo (erica.zazo at gmail.com).
Uniquely packaged in 100% stainless steel cans and made in the USA – Stillhouse’s award-winning spirits portfolio includes black bourbon, classic vodka, and a variety of flavored whiskeys including Spiced Cherry, Apple Crisp, and Peach Tea. The brand ethos? Encouraging people to get outdoors, create their own adventure and go where glass can’t follow!
While Stillhouse is known for its award-winning spirits and “unbreakable” 100% stainless steel can… it is so much more than that. When you pack Stillhouse, you know you’re headed for an unforgettable adventure! Stillhouse is the perfect accouterment to everything you do outdoors — hiking, camping, adventuring, and beyond; it’s best enjoyed as the sun goes down, and you’re settling in beside a campfire.