1 | Following 4 | Events
About meHi! I'm Communications Chair for the Washington Women Outdoors (WWO). We are one of the nation's oldest volunteer-run organizations that support outdoor skills development for women. We provide opportunities to earn Wilderness First Aid Certification and leadership training so members may become trip leaders, too. Regular outings include hiking, biking, backpacking, kayaking, cross country skiing, and anything else that tests our strength or broadens our horizons.
Industry SegmentOutdoor Athlete
- Reason for joining
- I want to make new outdoorsy friends.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Alaska or Greenland
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- backpacking local sections of the AT
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Kayak-camping in Alaska
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Serenity, focus, communion