Full datetime event:Sunday, September 15, 2019From 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
If you read this blog post (https://www.outdoorfest.com/community/2018/6/27/an-adventure-kayaking-in-constitution-marsh) and thought, "hey, I'd like to spend a day paddling!" then you're in luck!
Our next Mappy Hour NYC Field Trip Presented by Sierra Nevada Brewing CO. will be a car-free kayak trip through Constitution Marsh.
- Take the Metro-North train from Grand Central (8:45AM) to Cold Spring, NY (10:10AM) - it's about $30 R/T
- Check-in at Hudson River Expeditions
- Get on the water! Paddle, eat a picnic lunch, paddle back.
- Afterwards, we'll enjoy refreshing Sierra Nevada brews thanks to our brand new field trip sponsor (and favorite brewery)!
What is included in the $80 fee?
$70 is for your kayak rental (from Hudson River Expeditions)
The rest is a participation fee (to help us cover the cost of hosting this lovely website and paying for our annual insurance policy and credit card fees etc. THANK YOU!)
What do you need to bring?
-Clothing to wear while kayaking (will get wet)
-Change of clothes for afterwards
A few more notes:
- If it's unsafe (thunder/lightning) we will cancel
- If you plan on bringing a cellphone we recommend you bring a waterproof carrier for it. This is the one I have: https://amzn.to/2NoZzzD
- We need to be at Hudson River Expeditions in Cold Spring by 10:30AM. Please plan accordingly!