Full datetime event:Sunday, February 23, 2020From 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
It's our first Mappy Hour field trip of 2020 and we're excited to be teaming up with Sierra Nevada and OvRride! Join us to get your ski/ride season going at Windham on February 23. We'll wake up early, sleep on the bus, ride all day, and still be back in NYC by night.
**Note: if you're driving yourself, you can just buy a ticket directly through Liftopia or at the window. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get meet-up details!***
We are going to split into groups so all levels are welcome. If you are still bunny hill level, we highly recommend a lesson (you'll have more fun that way, we promise!).
Plus, if you're participating in the Explore More Challenge, it's 6 points (5 for skiing the east and 1 for doing it with Mappy people).
What's included in the cost ($129.95)?
• Day trip up to the Catskills
• All area lift ticket at Windham MT (rental, lesson, & transit only packages available too)
• Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation
• Breakfast, snow sport videos, movies, refreshments & sporadic raffles
• Sierra Nevada brews on the way back!
Full details on exact costs and pick up times and locations via the OvR website.