About meI currently work for Hidden Villa as their community programs intern. I am extremely passionate about environmental justice and believe everyone deserves to experience the outdoors. I graduated from St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas where I studied environmental science and policy.
- Reason for joining
- I want to be a part of a community for women in the outdoors. I want to connect to other likeminded people and fight for equality in the outdoors.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Trail running
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- South America
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Hiking the trails at Hidden Villa
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Equality in the outdoors and climbing
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Rejuvenation, empowerment, connection
LocationLos Altos Hills