5 | Events
About meI will always answer yes to outdoor adventures. Seasoned in hiking, running, and handstands. Continue to love learning surfing, outdoor rock climbing, skiing, skateboarding, and anything else suggested. I have been to previous Mappy Hours --even co-led a Mappy Hour run along the Central Park bridal path in May 2016 after my Mappy Hour interest was already established. Though I've had scheduling conflicts, I've continued to virtually track the events because it serves as one of my much needed connections to the outdoors in NYC.
Industry SegmentAdrenaline Junkie
- Reason for joining
- Mappy hours exposes me to like-minded people and new adventure ideas
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- surfing/rock climbing (depends on location!)
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Iceland, Patagonia, Central America (the list doesn't end)
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- going to Long Beach on the LIRR for surfing
- What do you want to learn more about?
- rock climbing paired with mountaineering
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- feeds the soul