1 | Event
About meBrooklyn transplant, Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, perennially freckled tree lover.
Industry SegmentCasual Enthusiast
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I miss being outside with friends! Moving to NYC was an amazing career opportunity, but my soul needs some outdoor time.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- I'm a very casual road runner looking to branch out into trail running, so I'll go with that even though I've yet to go on my first trail run.
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- I grew up camping near the Sierra section of the PCT, so that's always been on my list of things to do one day...
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Romping around Prospect Park is a regular favorite
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Hiking, camping, and trail running spots outside the city that are reachable via public transportation
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- peaceful, real, gorgeous