About meI have been camping and hiking with my family almost my whole life. A true born and bred Brooklyn girl with a need for naturist therapy from time to time. I worked a couple of years of a climbing department of a local company before following my passion and creating what is now Adaptive Climbing Group with 6 climbing sites. I have been working for the Brooklyn Boulders Foundation since spring 2016. There I am operations manager
Industry SegmentCasual Enthusiast
- Reason for joining
- Cause my friend Sarah said so.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Harriman State Park
- What do you want to learn more about?
- accessible camping and hiking
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- have to, want to, need to