Featured Member BadgeMappy Hour Chapter Leader
About meAs a CO native, the Rocky Mountains have always been my backyard. Over the years I have developed such a bond with the outdoors through snowboarding, hiking, kayaking, camping, road biking, mountain biking and most recently rock climbing. Last June I returned from a two week trip in Vietnam, where I spent three days trekking through dry and wet caves and rock climbed through some of the most amazing mountains I have ever seen.
Industry SegmentRugged Outdoorsperson
- Reason for joining
- To meet more people who love the outdoors as much as I do!
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Currently: Rock Climbing
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- International: Everest Base Camp, Torres del Paine National Park, The Dolomites & The Egyptian Pyramids. Domestic: Great Smokies, Grand Canyon, Mammoth Caves, Yosemite National Park & Havasupai Falls
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Climbing in Clear Creek Canyon
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Let yourself go (& get WILD!)