Remote Work Adventure at Off Map
Full datetime event:
StartSunday, October 23, 2022 1:00 pm
EndTuesday, October 25, 2022 4:00 pm
Remote work + adventure with Mappy Hour Chicago!
Join us for a remote co-working adventure in SW Michigan as we take advantage of the last days of fall. We're heading to Off Map in South Haven, Michigan for a 3-day, 2-night remote work adventure.
We'll work together at ThinkBar Coworking, a local co-working space, during the day and take some group adventures in the evening. Plus, since we're going mid-week, we'll have nearly all of the Off Map property to ourselves.
Off Map is a glamping campground located just 20 minutes east of downtown South Haven.
During the day, we'll remote work from ThinkBar Coworking (or) you can adventure on your own if you take a day or two off work.
After work, we'll head out on some local hikes at Van Buren State Park and the Black River Preserve, and hit up some local breweries.
- $150 per night (for tent without private shower/toilet)
- View photos of the tents here
- Modern canvas tent with all the amenities (bed, lights, wood-fire stove, living space)
- Modern bathhouse and restrooms (just a short walk down the path)
- Pastries and coffee for breakfast
- 1x ThinkBar Coworking pass per day, per tent
- Pre-planned activities after work
- New friends and fun times
What to bring:
- Work gear
- Adventure gear (bike, hiking boots, headlamp, etc.)
- Money for food
Note: Transporation to and from Off Map from the city is not provided. Attendees must provide their own transport. Please let us know if you would like to carpool, and we'll look into organizing rides.
- Sunday, Oct 23 – Arrive at Off Map (4pm check-in) + Adventure in the evening
- Mon, Oct 24 – Work during the day (or explore!) + Adventure in the evening
- Tues, Oct 25 – Work during the day (or explore!) + Short adventure then head home (~7pm or as early as you need)
Reach out to MH Chicago chapter lead: Erica Zazo (erica.zazo at gmail.com)
About Off Map
Experience starry night skies and cook s’mores around the bonfire. Fall asleep in front of your wood-burning stove in a luxury tent.
Off Map is located in Southwest Michigan, near some of the area's most popular coastal resort towns. Enjoy dining, shopping, and beaches all within a 10-minute drive. Not to mention wineries, breweries, hiking, boating, orchards, and more.
Our 75-acre property affords you plenty of room to explore, whether you choose to pick wild blackberries in the sun or relax in the shade of your tent. Leave your camping supplies at home - with our furnished, luxury safari tents, simply show up and begin enjoying your trip. No setup required.
We can't wait to share our slice of paradise with you. Adventure is just around the corner.