About meI like to list. So here it goes :D
* High Altitude Hiking+Camping - Alps(Swiss), Appalachian(NH), Rockies(NM), Himalayas(Eastern), Western Ghats, ...
* Mountain biking - Rockies(NM)
* Kayaking - Teesta river (Himalaya, Whitewater class 3), Chicago River (Whitewater class 1)
* Urban backpacking, Countryside camping, Urban trail biking, Botanical Gardens, Adventure film fests, ...
* Trail building and cleanup, Invasive species removal
Volunteer at Sierra Club ICO (Chicago)
Upcoming in 2019: PCT (SoCal), Utah/NM
Industry SegmentRugged Outdoorsperson
- Reason for joining
- I would love to connect with the outdoors community in Chicago discuss trails, experiences, travel plans,...
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- High altitude hiking
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Unexplored terrains of Andes
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Chicago FPCC trails
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Outdoorsy activities in the Midwest
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Challenge, Journey, Reward