1 | Event
About meI'm Hayden Field, a feature journalist (and travel enthusiast) in NYC who's written for publications like Refinery29, Mashable and The Points Guy. I've always been passionate about the outdoors — ever since Girl Scout trips and treks — and that love grew when I spent years as a counselor at a Tennessee YMCA camp (and brought my cabin of girls on weekly camping trips). Since moving to NYC, I've spent as much time as I can hiking, camping and hammock-ing, and I'd love to connect with other outdoor enthusiasts in the concrete jungle. Other loves: acting and the three H's (high-fives, Harry Potter and Hamilton).
- Reason for joining
- I'd love to connect with other outdoor enthusiasts in NYC.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Waterskiing, Kayaking
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Croatia, Switzerland
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Hiking in Black Rock Forest, Kayaking on the Hudson River
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Multi-day kayak adventures, Bouldering
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Peace, Beauty, Challenge