Featured Member BadgeMappy Hour Chapter Leader
About meI'm a grad student at Case Western studying social work. I taught 4th grade math. Before that I was in New Hampshire for two years where I discovered my love of hiking/backpacking in the White Mountains. Growing up in Florida, my idea of recreation was heading to the beach. It's turned out to be so much more. I enjoy running, climbing, biking, kayaking and yoga. I'd love to meet some Midwestern adventurers!
Industry SegmentUrban Explorer
- Reason for joining
- I want to build connections and feel a sense of community. I love the outdoors and sharing experiences.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- More nat'l parks
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Hocking Hills
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Equity in the outdoors
- What are three words that describe why you love the outdoors?
- Free - Brave - Beautiful