3 | Events
About meI thru-hiked the AT in 2008 and the Tahoe Rim Trail in 2012. The PCT is next on my list. I've backcountry hiked in Argentina, Chile, and Scotland, and would definitely love to do more of South America. I used to race sailboats pretty avidly, but I haven't much recently. I helped Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado reroute a section of the CDT near Leadville and led a Conservation Crew with the VYCC rebuild some sections of the AT washed out near Rutland. I would love to get involved with trail building and maintenance in this area. I also really love downhill and cross country skiing. Anyone with an IKON pass looking to do some trips?
Industry SegmentOutdoor Athlete
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I want to connect with other outdoor enthusiasts to share experiences with.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Sailboat racing
- What is your favorite local adventure?
- Lol, I can't give away my favorite local spot
- What do you want to learn more about?