1 | Event
About meI grew up in northern New York so the Adirondacks were always my main base for outdoor activities - I've hung a bear bag but never actually seen a bear. Raccoons were the bigger threat to our food. I love hiking, canoeing and kayaking. I don't do it much but the few times I've done rock climbing and rappelling I really enjoyed it.
Industry SegmentCasual Enthusiast
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I love living in the city but I would love to get back to nature and my roots.
- What is your favorite outdoor sport?
- Cave tubing but I’ve only done it once
- Where do you dream about adventuring?
- Chile, Panama, or New Zealand
- What do you want to learn more about?
- I want to keep some basic skills up (knot-tying, tent-pitching, cooking on camp stoves, etc.)